A Step-by-Step guide to starting your own business whilst on maternity leave, helping you go from employee to Mumpreneur.
- Are you pregnant and considering your options for the future?
- Have you given birth and already dread returning to work and missing your child’s milestones?
- Have you always wanted to start your own business but never had the time to do so?
- Do you feel that you were born to be more than ‘just’ a mother but not quite sure what your calling is or where to start?
If you have answered yes to any, or all, of the questions above then you are in the right place! You are probably wanting to be a Mumpreneur, just like me.
I have used all of my experience and knowledge to share with you the system I believe has helped me and many other women to START a business of their own, or to GROW their existing business whilst raising a family. The best thing is, I will share this with you in a straight to the point, no nonsense way.
By opening the doors into my world, giving you access to all of the resources I use daily within my business, I will also share with you real, live scenario’s instead of the hypothetical nonsense many courses hold within them. You will also learn how to avoid the costly mistakes I made during my first few years of business.
The course has 18 chapters including:
- Working out your why
- Research your market and client avatar
Each chapter contains a short video talking you through step by step, followed by downloadable worksheets for you to print off and work through at your own pace, in your own time, making it easy to fit them around your busy day to day family life.
We will go through everything you need from discussing your strengths and weaknesses to seeing what types of business are already out there as an opportunity for you. Explain the importance of delegation in your business and personal life as well as marketing your business to the right people in the right places. Your idea, your business name, your big goal, we cover it all.
By enrolling on this online course not only will you be able to take the first steps to starting your own business, whilst you’re on maternity leave, you will also become the successful Mumpreneur you are capable of being.
Making time as a Mumpreneuer
- Do you feel like there are not enough hours in the day?
- Have you got a to do list that just keeps on growing?
- Do you struggle to effectively manage your time for that work/life balance?
Making time as a Mumpreneur may seem like an impossible task. There are only so many hours in a day, none of which can be reclaimed, once they’re gone, they’re gone! I used to struggle on a daily basis to juggle that work/life balance until I found a method that really works for me and it can work for you too.
I have put together an e-book which will provide you with the knowledge and tools to reclaim and take control of your time. It will make you understand the strategic importance of conquering the basic principles of time management which support the foundation of success for you and your business.
Inside you will find:
- Welcome from me
- Valuing you, Your Health and Your Wellbeing
- Personal Vision and Business Strategy
- Prioritising, Planning and Productivity
- Delegation, Decision Making and Risk Management
- Take Action
Each section contains lots of useful hints, tips and advice as well as specific tasks to encourage you to take action through your journey of making time as a Mumpreneur.
You can purchase your copy of this invaluable resource for £17.00 - orders being taken now, get yours today!