Step by Step guide to starting your own business whilst on maternity leave
- Are you pregnant and considering your options for the future?
- Have you given birth and already dread returning to work and missing your child’s milestones?
- Have you always wanted to start your own business but never had the time to do so?
- Do you feel that you were born to be more than ‘just’ a mother but not quite sure what your calling is or where to start?
If you have answered yes to any, or all, of the questions above then you are in the right place!
I have used all of my experience and knowledge to share with you the system I believe has helped me and many other women to START a business of their own, or to GROW their existing business whilst raising a family. The best thing is, I will share this with you in a straight to the point, no nonsense way.
By opening the doors into my world, giving you access to all of the resources I use daily within my business, I will also share with you real, live scenario’s instead of the hypothetical nonsense many courses hold within them. You will also learn how to avoid the costly mistakes I made during my first few years of business.
The course has 18 chapters:
- Working out your why
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- Your idea
- Research your market and client avatar
- Sort the childcare
- Types of business
- Your business and the law
- Working environment
- Refine your elevator pitch
- Finance, pricing and cash-flow
- Business behaviour/authenticity and integrity
- Retaining your ideal client
- Building and retaining your team
- Delegate, follow-up and feedback
- Self-development and growing your expert tribe
- Review, Reflect, Adapt, Take Action
Each chapter contains a short video talking you through step by step, followed by downloadable worksheets for you to print off and work through at your own pace, in your own time, making it easy to fit them around your busy day to day family life.
We will go through everything you need from discussing your strengths and weaknesses to seeing what types of business are already out there as an opportunity for you. Explain the importance of delegation in your business and personal life as well as marketing your business to the right people in the right places. Your idea, your business name, your big goal, we cover it all.
By enrolling on this online course not only will you be able to take the first steps to starting your own business, whilst you’re on maternity leave, you will also become the successful Mumpreneur you are capable of being.